As I stated, I can clearly see their agenda, I just don’t see what they hope to achieve by actively pursuing less than 8% of the population.
Other than legalizing pedophilia, possibly human trafficking for sex purposes, it just doesn’t seem to make much sense. I’m thinking that supporting something that well over 50% of people see as mental illness, is actually gonna push people away from supporting something.
As a Christian believer, I know that evil, as in Satanic evil, runs a large portion of government, here and abroad.
Buy even non Religious people will not knowingly support something that sounds somewhat crazy.
A while back I posted about what is called “the Overton Window”. That is the process used to make something that most people find abhorrent, over time to become accepted.
They clearly did this with homosexuality. In 20 years society went gays hiding in the closet to actually waving perverse sex toys in a public parade!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden