Actually, as a Christian, I honestly believe the world is being deliberately destabilized.
This way, when the Antichrist comes on the scene, he can quickly restore order and the people will willingly follow him. I honestly look for his arrival in my own lifetime. (I’m 58, and I don’t figure on dying of old age!😀)
Occam’s razor works pretty good once one considers the big picture!😀
I know many so called “christian” churches now allow homosexual preachers, I have even heard of transgender people being ordained. Salvation is offered like participation trophies . It makes me all the more proud of my church. Everything taught comes straight out of the Book, and there’s no false doctrine because every bit of scripture is reinforced several times over with a different part of scripture. ( I’m getting pretty good at locating some of the seldom used books!😀) Many people say that the Bible can often contradict itself. People can take things out of context and make anything seem to be right. This is true. I have heard many preachers who can give a good sermon. Even get people to believe in false beliefs.
But a great preacher always backs up his message with several different scriptures that reinforce one another.
I am sure of myself, but I worry in my heart that my kids will be misled.
I have been called a racist, a homophobe, a climate denier by the very son I raised! I’m often met with hostility for bringing salvation and religion into a conversation. I have been somewhat cut off because of this.
I know that The God Of Heaven can control all things. I know that He numbers the hairs on our heads.
It ain’t easy to turn everything over to Him. We all try to micromanage ourselves.
Actually it’s Ben’s fault that I have this faith. I was never worried much about church or religion until he started wondering why he had to go to church and I could stay home!😀
God sorta used my own son to get my attention!😀
Reon

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 03/23/24.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden