Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I read that post you made a few pages back, you cut the material to put in a new cord so you didn't just cut the cord. Anyhow, take it up with Taylor, I was just passing along what i've been told about the Wiggy's warranty and how I thought it would go down. I;'m sure Marc will correct me if I'm wrong. Ciao.

Mark better correct you, friend. Of course I didn't "just cut the cord". What the hell good is a bag with no cord? Especially, a bag with no draft collar to begin with??! I used expediant means to make the most of a bad scenario. I suffered the cut cord for the trip, and replaced it (my way) to use it on another field test. One, btw, I decided would be gentlemanly not to post. I figured I couldn't/shouldn't badger them for my improvisation. Nonetheless, I've complained like crazy about aspects of the bag, and worked arduously to see it through to my needs.

I'm pretty sure that if you ordered a Mountain Hunter Bag, but specified "excellent cordage", you'd be admonished and given a "Mountain Hunter".

I've given them a chance to re-satisfy a customer. I'm dealing direct to the guy that "swiped my card", and I'm doing it right where he gets his customers and touts his wares. I'm offering to re-evaluate my opinion of all: product, man, firm with total honesty. Can't see this as a lose proposition, and I can hardly see it as a trap.

I'm not aligned with any maker of anything, spend my own money on everything I have, and care less about allegiance. Just got a $200 wonder-bag that screwed the pooch, but supposedly came with a rock-solid warrantee...