Let me see. I think I've met this 96 guy before...

The troll doen't like fat people.

The troll is a self appointed judge of who should and shouldn't hunt and how and where.

The troll doen't like people who go on easy hunts. Unless it is him apparently.

While it is not clear, there seems to be some implied objection to ever taking an easy shot or having an easy pack.

Whatever hunt he goes on is way tougher than anyone elses just ask him.

It is a really big deal if you pay for a hunt or not. He hunts only for free and only ...[Have you priced NR tags lately].

If he knew you were a fat ass and that you hauled all your gear in several miles every year by choice and did your own hunting and hauled your elk back out and butchered it there would still be something wrong with it.

Straw Poll..ia a or b the troll? Two questions should tell.

1. Q? Suppose a fatass shot their last elk running at over 200 yards and dropped it with a single shot through the lungs and out the carotid. This after he had covered 14 map miles and then run 100 yards before making the shot. Would the troll say-

a. Nice Job.

b. Hell, only fatasses would shoot at that range. Why I always shoot them at 500 yards with a .25-20 and hit the neck and ...that five point isn't big enough I only shoot...

2. Q? Suppose a fatass is eight miles from the roadhead and a mile past his camp. It is 5:30pm and the sun is setting. It is beautiful. Most of the snow has melted off the high spots and it is starting to freeze. He is thankful for his woolies and likes the tired feel in his hands from skinning the bull.
The bull he shot at 3:30 is gutted and skinned on its hide. The head is off and the heart and liver is in a sack. The knives are wiped down and he is eating his last two mini Snickers and drinking the last couple of drinks of water from a botlle.
The troll walks up and says:

a. Nice job. Can I give you a hand? If you want we could quarter it up tonight and get it packed to camp or we can come back and do it in the morning.

b. Damn that is a small bull. Why did you cut it's head off rather than cape it? My spikes are alsways bigger than that. I'd help you but I want to hunt and there are only eight days left in the season. Will you cook dinner when you get in? I am tired.