Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Mauser96,

I don't believe I have read any of your other post. If I have then you must have done a better job writing those then this one. I would say that you were a little over the top. But then I would be missing it by a mile.

You may have some merrit in what you were trying to say. Your choice of how you said it was just plain stupid. But I would love to see you make your agrument with lets say Matt Light or Shaq. Both are very big boys, both enjoy hunting, and I would bet you a brand new rifle of your choice that they would be able to out hike you and kick your sorry azz after the hike as well.

When trying to express yourself think about what you want to say before you say it. Read it a few times before you post it. There are many fat hunters that can support themselves in the feild. There are many fat hunters that can get to the top of a mountain, as well as get down with their gear and the animal.

I am not sure but this maybe some what of what you really wanted to say.

That guys that pay to kill big deer in high fence controlled hunts chap my hide. Ok I agree with you, however if they can afford it and it is legal then they have the right to do so.

That guys that go on guided hunts unprepaired for the conditions chap my hide. Ok again I agree with you. And again that is their choice. As it is also the guides to choice to hunt them in an area he feels is suited to their capablities. That area may not be an area that will produce what that hunter is after.

That guys that go on guided hunts and all they want to do is pull the trigger chaps your hide. Another thing I agree with you on. And yet again their right to do so.

You see in all these statements its about how the hunter decides to hunt. Not his or her body type. Just a little something to think about.

Thanks Montana..............I know a fellow who works on a "hunt farm" here. Most people who show up are FAT,VERY FAT, don't know what bullet they are using in their chosen cal, and get driven by truck to a stand, where they regale the guide about their money, possessions, etc.

Meanwhile, they can barely climb the ladder to the stand.

I wonder what stories they tell when they get home??

They take the head only. To me, this type of character, when revealed to the public, will be the ruin of hunting.

See Paul? I'm contributing!