True, he is. Look at his face. Fat. No one is going to tell me fatty will hang with skinny. Don't happen

I know a few old apache and a few more old mexicans and gringos that force me to disagree with that statement. I huffed and puffed up a mountain (and I mean a mountain, not a hill or a bluff like we have in the midwest--we're talking 12,000 ft +) more than once behind a 5' 7" fellow who weighed in at around 250 and was twenty years my senior...when I was nineteen--and I grew up at 7000'.

At thirty and going 250 (I'm 6' in my socks) myself, I drove home from the east side of Indy to Datil, NM in twenty hours (9 A.M. to 5 A.M. the next morning) , stowed my gear, saw my dad had a guest over at his place, woke them up, drank some coffee and ate some elk hash & eggs, and proceeded to guide his guest (a 6' 175# "skinny") four miles up a canyon and 2500' higher in elevation to the little notch/pass in the ridge behind our place so he could get some panoramic photos. I had to stop and wait for his sorry, skinny azz many more times than I would have liked. I had things to do.

Having said that, I might have a little insight into where you're coming from. One of those "fat [bleep]" you defined in your original post shot an acquaintance of mine--his guide by the way--in the head with a .300 Weatherby a few years back. He was watching them--through his rifle scope--skin and quarter the elk he had just shot from across a canyon. He was in no kind of shape to be hunting in that country, he couldn't even make the hike across to his animal, let alone dress it.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy