I'm not sure what you're going to take pictures of. I don't doubt you're getting what you claim but do you know at what pressures?

For example, In my 22" Ruger 280 Rem, I have a load that shoots 150 Sierra BT's with H4831 at 2975 ft/sec into little bitty groups with no pressure signs. Do I conclude that I have a "fast barrel", magic load, or just plain excess pressure?

I'm a bit skeptical that anyone can get 150 ft/sec over the WSM at similar pressure. I'm willing to be wrong but I've never seen it despite claims of anomalous velocity from many folks.

As an aside, the 7mm WSM holds 2 grains less powder than a 7 mag. In essence, your data suggests a 7 SAUM (or 280 AI) throws bullets at velocities faster than the 7 mag. As another aside, the 7mm Wea holds 1 grain less powder than a 7mm RM - almost identical to the 7mm WSM. It attains it's mojo from weatherby freebore and pressures pushing 70K psi. I don't have my Barnes book handy but you're getting more velocity with a 140 TTSX from a 7mm SAUM than Barnes did with the 7mm Weatherby. Nosler's 140 data for the 7mm Wea peaks out at 3361. Your 160 Partition data is at the max velocity I've seen with the 7 mag using out of the book charges.

Maybe RE 17 is something new - I'll remain skeptical until I see pressure tested data.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.