Originally Posted by RobJordan
Your response identifies you as the "ignorant, sombitchin bastard" pal. I'll stand my conservative credentials up against anyone's. It is precisely because I am a conservative that I cannot support Palin. It is not McCain's fault that Palin was ignorant and ill-informed. (And believe me, I am not defending McCain. I don't drink that kool-aid). She is a governor for hell's sake. It is her responsibility to learn what the Bush doctrine is---to understand basic civics, for hell's sake.

since your response indicates you just swallowed....or maybe just agree with....the leftie's talking points on Palin, I sort of doubt your conservative bona fides, friend.

why don't you tell us what you think the so-called Bush doctrine(s) is? it was a stupid question with no answer, designed specifically to draw the WTF response it did.

The Bush Doctine is a term used by leftists to describe, roughly, anything they don't like in foreign affairs done by the prior administration. Any short answer: Peremption, not negotiation....or the like, is just playing the leftie's game and oversimplifying. There is no consensus, sound-bite meaning, and it isn't used by the Bush people themselves. Unlike the Powell doctrine, for example, which has an agreed meaning.

Palin like most governors was no foreign policy expert, but in the context of an election against the current incumbent buffoon, it is pretty amazing that the media focused so completely on her lack of qualifications....she who had acutally done something other than ghost-write books about herself....and ignore the hollow man on the other side.

BTW your comment about her daughter marks you indelibly as a jackass.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.