yep agree with others here, really appreciated the link Steve

best summary I'd seen, perhaps because it aligns with my take on it but oh well there you have it.

I've stated openly and often she's earned my support for her actions here as our governor. Do I agree with her 100%, heck no, even a girl I admire more than Palin, the one I finally said "I do" to we don't hit 100% agreement.

have also tried to be honest here that I felt she stumbled and stumbled badly upon her interview opportunities. Really no other way to slice it imho, sure Courics bias was obvious in her interview style, if you really want a laugh go look at her interviews with Clinton she really looked like she wanted to have his baby, sheesh credible journalist??? hardly think so.

don't feel she's earned the cred to be compared to Reagan, but I do see some similarities there, what kind of foreign policy allows a Prez to denote an "Evil Empire" remember how the Ivy leaguers got their panties in a wad over that????

all I'm saying given the options of what we had to choose from, I'd take the common sense and plain talk over the slicked up politician any day of the week.

you can be well educated and not pick up the snobbery and elitist attitude that so many do, our campfire is living proof of that as does my life experience here locally confirm such.

there's some smart cookies that frequent this board that are long on education and short on holier than thou mindset.

again really appreciate the link Steve, along with the other stuff you bring to this place. Thank you

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say