This to the general assembly here,........

I'm an NRA "Lifer" and as some of you know work a LOT in shooting and shooting sports related areas,.....

Judst posted a week or 2 back about recruiting, i think,....

Potential "NRA Co-operation and participation" in anything to do with evolving "legislation" and formulation of regulations is oxymoronic while a clown like Juaquin Jackson can pull the crap that he pulled, and remain a "Director", is in no way acceptable.

I'm not real big on my phone ringin' in the middle of the night with breathless "Sky is Falling" messages from Wayne LaPierre,.....either,.....hitting me up for $$$.

I'm for a way TOUGHER stance,.....and would like to see the NRA based somewhere outside the beltway,....maybe Cody Wyoming, or Raton Whittington center.

Last I heard One did not have to cleave to "party lines" as a function, or requirement for membership, ....so if this Blancocounty fellow doesn't like the cut of my jib,....so be it.
There's a lot of OSSIFIED and dynamically boring morons mixed up in any big organization,....and fear mongering appeals somehow to advanced cases.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 04/20/09.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain