I have seen several hundred bears killed in my life from Washington, oregon, Montana, Idaho and a mountain of big bears from coastal SE Alaska where I guided.

During all this time I skinned packed and took care of every detail of them getting prepared to travel home with the clients. One of the more important features was helping them set up the photos of the bear after it was shot.

This bear has the most bizzare long legs I have ever seen on a bear anyplace. It almost seems like a different species of bear! He must be 5' at the shoulder when standing! Maybe it's the angle or the way the he's balanced on the rock under him? It's a photo that clearly takes advantage of his great size! I'm just trying to imagine this bear walking on the beach with those long front legs. In the photo they appear almost twice the normal length, What a bizzare genitic wonder!

THe squared size of this bear must be well in excess of 8 foot because the legs from paw to center of the hump must be 5 feet alone! That would make this bear at a minimum 9 foot wide.

Anymore info on the dimensions of this guy?

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)