I have shot out to my cousins farm the last three weekends at 100/300/450/750 to prep for a Montana hunt. Now that he has the corn out I can move back. I'm mostly using a portable "bench" but use the sticks and impress the earth with my belly a few times for good measure. 450 is a chip shot but past that everything changes fast. I've been shooting a Tikka T3 in 270 wsm with a TDS'd Kahles and Sako TRG-S Warbird with a IOR scope and a MP-8 reticle. That IOR is fabulous for long shots, or should I say the MP-8 is. The stadia are cut in so nicely that it is pretty easy to get the bullet on level but the wind is always a factor. It seems no matter how much you shoot in it, it can always blow another way to screw you up. And I know it dies, gusts or swirls just when the trigger breaks by design sometimes! I may get another go at it before we leave, but if not I will be moving back to get the full 1000 after we get back. This is the most fun I've had shooting since the old guy in the little shack at the dump let me shoot rats with the Single-six! 18 then and 50 now. It's never too late for another thrill!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.