Originally Posted by Patrick_James
Thanks to all.But my post was not primarily about me.I am a to serious person but my questions have never been that important to be offended by.I'm mild in nature 6'4" and 235 lb's and work on trucks for living every day.I hate bulies and always stick up for the underdog.It bother me greatly to see somebody put there heart and soul into a custom gun and be treated like that.My wife says I should not even be on the net.She's probley right.I just like hunting and hunting rifles.I hope I have not offended anybody.I just think people should be more respectful unless you know them real well. sincerely PJ

I hear you, here, get yourself a copy of this book and read it, I did, it went a long way in helping me understand Steelhead.

[Linked Image]

How Not To Be A Complete [bleep]

This amazing new book unravels the secret behind 'the [bleep]', a prominent character trait in society today. Available free on completeasshole.net, the series guides the reader through this fascinating and disturbing psyche in order to better understand and deal with the [bleep] within.

Chapter 1 introduces the reader to the [bleep], revealing tell-tale signs and dispelling popular misconceptions about the motivations of an [bleep].

Chapter 2 looks deeper into the conscience of an [bleep] and reveals exactly how an [bleep] perceives him or her self. Self interest is the single most powerful motivating force for any [bleep], and it is here we find the key to understanding the [bleep] mentality.

Chapter 3 unravels the complex and troubled way in which [bleep] deal with other people. It looks at how the [bleep] establishes relationships with family and neighbors early in life and how this sets the tone for all human relationships thereafter.

In Chapter 4, the author deals with the sensitive issue of romantic relationships. There is no other area in which the [bleep] and non-[bleep] character types have more ability to harm each other than in a heterogenous relationship. [bleep]-to-[bleep] relationships are also addressed to uncover some shocking truths and suggest practical ways to assist in a successful relationship.

Chapter 5 discusses financial considerations from an [bleep] perpective, shedding light on what can be a significant obstacle to understanding any [bleep]. The [bleep] is often acknowledged as being highly successful in financial affairs, but this in not always the case. Nevertheless, in many cases, understanding the [bleep]'s attitude to money is instrumental in finding ways to build stronger personal or professional relationships.

Whilst the book suggests ways to deal with the [bleep] psyche in earlier chapters, it is in Chapter 6 that a step-by-step system is suggested. The approach adopted depends entirely on the circumstances. The reader is invited to tailor the best solution in order to address their needs. By the end of this final chapter, everyone should feel enabled to better deal with [bleep] and overcome the more destructive symptoms of the [bleep] within.

About the author:

Andrew Lovebite is one of the foremost international experts on assholism. He has spent years studying [bleep] and discussing their lives. In this, his first book, he dispenses his expertise and insight in the hope of benefitting those affected by assholism. Andrew is himself an [bleep], and is to this day pursuing a personal mission to overcome the condition. No one better understands the personal torment the [bleep] can suffer.