Found a little more time tonight.

THE most important relationship a person has is with his/her Creator. This is above job, friends, and even family. It is THE most important thing, period.

Steelhead has REPEATEDLY disaparaged that relationship for me and many others. In fact, THAT is what started all this tonight.

However, it seems that for many, Steelie attacking my personal faith is acceptable, but me hitting the [bleep] back is not? I'm throwing the bullschitt flag!! I have turned the other cheek so many times with Steelhead and others I can't even count them anymore. Even the Bible does not require a person put up with limitless crap.

Several of you here--and you know who you are--are the most ignorant hypocrites I have ever seen. You are the same kind of people that would a put a man in jail who kills a criminal who is attacking him in his home. Probably because you chose to look the other way when the criminal was doing his thing becasue you thought he was witty, or clever, or whatever.

If others of you had had the balls to stand up against direspectful and and belittling behavior, instead of looking the other way, then all this could have been stopped before it ever started.

So don't whine to me about crossing any lines when you allowed, even encouraged, Steelie and others to do so on a routine basis.