To no one in particular..........

Been workin' all day, just getting back here. Just so it's clear:

1. I am not in any way embarrassed or ashamed for "punching back" at Steelie and making him cry like a baby. If you people cannot see that Scott is a worthless, lying, emotionally wrecked, loser wimp who can dish it out but can't take it, then you all are very deluded. The evidence has been in front of your faces for years. Come on, the guy goes around looking for the posts of those that he doesn't like just to make azzhole comments. And that is somehow acceptable, but putting him in his place isn't? What is wrong with you people?

2. If you are so morally relativistic as to think that disparaging one's family is anywhere as heinous as disparaging one's faith, then you are deluded beyond hope.

3. I am indeed an azzhole to the terminally disrespectful pricks. If you can't take that or that somehow offends your tender sensibilities, then don't be disrespectful.

4. I am so damned tired of the direspectful pricks here. I have had more than enough. If you are such a person, then I recommend you stay away from me. Put me on ignore, overlook my posts, whatever. I'm not turning the other cheek any longer.

5. And Scott, yes indeed, Salvation is not based on works, it is based on faith. That is THE most basic premise of the Bible and if you can't understand that, then you ain't saved. There are going be a LOT of azzholes in Heaven, and LOT of nice people in Hell.