Originally Posted by Blaine
Originally Posted by Mosaic_Lynn
Originally Posted by Blaine
Unslolicited PM from Steelhead

"Guessing you are hoping to piss me off so the next time I swing through Oregon you can get another salty kiss from your wife.

I pegged you years ago for being such a fu*khead Christian POS, just glad you could REALLY show everyone else.

You can't tell me you ain't a minute away from eating a bullet, I know you have a tough time keeping it together everyday and that indeed gives me much joy.

Oh, blow me douche bag."

Is this really the kind of behavior to want to encourage?

Blaine,

Steelhead wrote "and that indeed gives me much joy" ? Huh ? Scott making that statement ? You have to be kidding, right ? That so called PM from Steelhead does not reflect his style of writing at all.

The third line you wrote, suggests that he believes you to be at a suicidal point in your life, and that he is somehow taking great pleasure in it. You can say a lot of things about Scott, but you can not tell me he would ever truly take joy in a ANY human being taking their own life.

You went from using Scott insulting and belittling your relationship with God, to trying to hide behind God and your so called Christian beliefs, to claiming he is taunting you about being with your wife, and that he is somehow taking great joy in your impending death by suicide, and all this because you opened your mouth stupidly about his Sister, when she should have never even been a thought in your mind. These are your defenses ?

You should really, really, leave this thread alone. These are words and actions of a really desperate person, seek help, the more you post, the more you become transparent.

Lynn

I am unapologetic about being ruthless to a terminally disrepectful lying SOB whose sole purpose is to be insulting However, I do not lie. Here is the screen shot of Steelies unsolicited PM to me.

[Linked Image]

Blaine,

I "apologize" for not believing he had PM'ed you, and for not believing he had posted the comments you stated. I know Scott as a different person than his Campfire persona, and in truth I did not believe that Scott would make the statements you had posted. Believe it or not he is a very caring person, and in that respect I very much doubted he could make statements in relation to someone killing themselves and it bringing any kind of joy or happiness to him.

I do however reserve the right to make stand my statements about your attack on his Sister. It was stupid for you to do so, and she should not have even been a thought in your head in that or any other regard.

Lynn