Originally Posted by gwindrider1
Having had an encounter with one back in '93 here in Colorado, where there supposedly aren't any, I believe there are more things out there than we are aware of! I've also encountered Civet Cats (Ringtails) here. They are typically desert dwellers. Not supposed to be any Grizzlies left here either. Right!!!

Colorado Outdoors (official DOW mag) Magazine reported a wolverine in RMNP. Some photog got a pic of it.

Buddy I hunt w/ swears he saw a wolf (he's from MN and supposed to know what he sees) above the Poudre last day of 3rd Eld season last year. Coincidentally, I was tracking it till it got too dark. I ended up finding Bob's tracks at the point where he supposedly saw it. From the tracks, I thought it was a huge coyote and was tracking it 'cause it was last evening of hunt and I was bored. Anecdotal at best, but I'm convinced even if DOW says there's no wolves in CO.

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

Sherlock Holmes