Well in all the Glocks out there in the world today, the unfortunate mishaps are very very few and if you took the number or Glocks sold verses the mishaps reported, it would be lower than most in the industry.

I have seen Ruger single action pistols blow apart the cylinder and bend the back strap from a bad batch of ammo! Not once but twice and it was no fault of the gun.

Glocks get a bad rap from those who don't wish to own one or just believe everything they hear on at the Barber-Shop or on the internet talk forums. RELOADS not done properly can and will cause the pistol to explode!!! Now this is why GLOCK states not to shootr reloads in the first place. I know of NO GLOCK that has ever blown up from using Remington, Winchester or Federal ammo......FACT!

I reload our own ammo but make darn sure everything is loaded properly and re-check those loads going through my progressive press. Now in all these GLOCK pistol "blow-ups" I have never heard of the type of ammo that was used by various police deparments. I know for a fact they all use reloads and by the cheap ammo too, it fits into the departments budget better I guess.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN