Not a deciphering expert nor do I claim to be, but after readin' these last few pages, I'm thinkin' that Magnumdood's posts were clearly inoffensive (quite supportive, in fact) and lacked any desire or attempt to disparage you nor the substance of your posts in anyway, whatsoever. But it seems as though you've taken them as such........why? Not sure.

I also, as you've stated, own 3 Glocks (two G27's and a G23 I retired with). I also own a Kimber UCII SS .45 of which runs well, has many "Bulletproof" add-ons and I prefer to carry it much less often than my Glocks, for my own reasons, whether real or imagined. So, in that regard, we are quite similar, but that is where our similarities seem to end.

It's nice to have others agree with how we feel and the choices that we make....it gives us all a bit more confidence. But as hard and as often as "dood" tried to back your sentiments, you wouldn't have it. Whether you care or not, it is becoming rather obvious that you either just prefer to be contrary or that you have some comprehension problems. Neither is very beneficial if trying to get a point across......just sayin'.

Most here are simply just statin' their opinions as you, I and "dood" have, no more and no less. Some might be drawin' their conclusions from more their hip than actual knowledge, but such is the way we all work, to some degree or another. Nothing is perfect, Glocks included, but we all make our choices based on what we truly "believe", again, whether real or imagined.

You might just consider lightening up a bit, listen more to what others are actually sayin' and embrace the fact that there is, in fact, always gonna be some grey in between the black's and the white's........wink.

Last edited by magnumb; 12/30/09.