I was able to find a box of Federal Factory loads that the gun was regulated with, I am going to compare that to what I shot today. I went up to 108 and still showed no overpressure signs, but still not a great group. My speed was about 2080 fps. (Not sure why I am going to admit this here but I hit the chrono today with a round, not bad though just the metal bar that supports the plastic hood). Not sure how much more recoil I can handle, but when the federals come in I will have something to compare it to, maybe I might have to try a different powder. (H4831 now)

I think there is some user error going on too. My groups are scattered in about a 6" circle, still no crossover though

I am also considering mounting a scope on it just to see if I can shoot a better group with it then I would know it is me with the iron sights and not the load, however thats a $500 expense and a can of worms I dont really want to excercise right now.

�You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.� Admiral Yamamoto
www.chefgonehunting.com