Hawk1: I could NOT disagree with you more!
H322 is an absolutely splendid powder when seeking accurracy!
I use a lot of it, in MANY different Rifles!
Including "best powder" (accuracy wise!) in 4 (four) of my 6 (six) Varminters in caliber 222 Remington!
H322 HAS worked "best" for me in dozens of Rifles over the last several decades!
Including (after a quick perusal of my current loads in my loading log book) a current total of 11 (eleven) Rifles that I am NOW loading for.
These Rifles vary in caliber from 17 MachIV to 22 Remington Bench Rest, 6mm Remington Bench Rest, 6x47 and the aforementioned 222 Remingtons - among others.
I am surprised AND puzzled by the difference in our results!
One of my all time favorite Rifles is a Remington 40XB-BR in caliber 222 Remington!
This is an all factory stock Rifle with a Leupold 24 power scope on it.
It IS splendidly accurate.
This is a Colony Varmint Hunting Rifle and once my load was settled upon it only goes to the Rifle range for pre-Varmint Safari sight in verifications anymore!
Even at that this Rifle has shot 5 groups (5 shots at 100 yards) over the years, measuring in the "1's"!
This Rifle uses H322 powder - again I am puzzled at the differences in our results!
Some years back I was at a registered Bench Rest Match in Tacoma, Washington perusing things - at LEAST 2 (two) of the competitors there we still using H322 powder - and they shot well indeed!
Don't give up on H322 powder (at least for accuracy) as I have used it very successfully for several decades now.
Long live H322.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy