TX trapper.

Phil, I will have to respectfully disagree with you. Yes, the LL's will pull the load into the back but at the same time with the angle being up above the shoulders this in turn DOES lift the load off the shoulders. Thus the name Load lifter strap's. Yes, there are many hauling hvy loads with the NICE frame and if you get the ones that have the loadlifters attached where they need to be, which is up above the shoulders they will work. The people hauling those loads. Go look at their packs and look at how the weight is pulling down off their shoulders( the CrewCab). This is not the best design out there. I have had the NICE w/ Crewcab and got rid of it for this flaw. You can do what ever you desire. I have had lengthy talks w/ MR about this and they do know. I will say the people with a shorter torso do seem to get by better, but still it is a flaw in a pack that is designed to haul hvy loads, long distances. Again, you can do what ever floats your boat. Do a search over on 24 hr and you will see this discussed. If you want to do one better, go over to Dan McHales site and look at the Bypass system. This so far is the best design out there, that's why it is patented.

Have a nice day!!!! Allen

http://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=370585&forum=5#2840339