Originally Posted by HardCoreHunter
lol...awefully defensive...just curious if it was still for sale or why you didn't want it. You MR guys turn guys off to the product just because you act like it is the MR way or the highway for EVERY guy that heads for the woods.

When have I ever said that? I just said that for ME I havent found anything better. For a lot of my hunting friends, it has worked for them as well. I dont preach, I enjoy getting out there and hunting and using the pack that has far exceeded any other pack that I own.

I could care less what works for you in Iowa. Heck, you could carry a Dora the Explorer backpack for all I care. You dont hunt the stuff I do nor do you know the type of hunting I do. For me, there is NOTHING that has come close. Kifaru has done well for me, but the MR stuff fit me like a glove.

Defensive? No. Sick of seeing your link posting and implications? Yes. When a dude goes searching for threads and preaches about closing them up or what Archerytalk likes to do, and is telling me that I have a poster asking me about a pack from the 11th of May, it seems a bit 'stalkerish'. If searching through Buy/Sell threads and posting links on other threads is fun for you, then have at er. I have several threads on here and other sites that will keep you quite busy....