Originally Posted by HardCoreHunter
I like a quote from Elk Reaper that says basically,"There is no one pack that is right for everyone, just right for you." Let's just leave it at that. Here is another guy,

I have had a 4500, and a mr crew cab. I like the blue widow of the three by a large margin. I have carried heavy and light loads. Good pack and very comfortable. I did think the shoulder straps were a bit thin when I first purchased the pack. But I have hauled heavy loads with no discomfort.
http://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=372497&forum=5#2795367

Everybody has opinions. I guess to stay on topic, maybe the pack hasn't sold because others have read what I have? Maybe a poor economy? Probably a lot of us that won't skimp on quality, want the best, but can't see paying twice or 3 times as much for a product, then what something very similar can do at a much lower price. Example, a 5 man SL5 go lite tipi, stove, and stove jack for under $500, or a 6 man Kifaru tipi, stove jack, and stove for $1300. $800 better quality? Some will say yes, some will say no. Whatever floats your boat.
I thought this post was very clear. Click on the link, it is there.

Last edited by HardCoreHunter; 05/23/10.