I hope everyone is beginning to see the difficulty in proving things like the merits of barrel break-in. There is always someone who will offer an opinion that is counter to whatever the discussion is and be able to fall back on a �well you can�t prove it response�

Well here I can prove that triggerguard1 not only makes totally false statements but even when confronted with the truth is more concerned with saving face than owning up to a mistake.

Why I might even begin to think he has about the same level of knowledge on barrel break in as he does about his customers.

Triggerguard1,

I have repeatedly told you that I have never bought nor have I ever used any of your trigger guards.

I have repeatedly posted here and numerous other places I left The Best of the West in June of 2006.

Now you either need to produce a purchase order from me to you, showing an order for trigger guards or admit you were making this crap up.

I hope you realize how easy it would have been to actually know what you were talking about before you opened you mouth.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.