(Jim not directed at you,just responding)

Lots of sniping going on here...and it isn't directed at any 700 yard elk...... smirk

I don't know John Burns or GreyBull Precision from Adam,but I am a bit shocked and surprised by the carping and sniping he has been forced to endure since coming on the CF as a sponsor.

It's ironic that the attacks I see on here are not generally directed at other members of this forum who partake in LR shooting activities, and use the products;nor toward others who seek to sell products or services on here.

They all provide a service available to the members here of a great deal of value that you cpuld search high and low for and never really find.

This is still America......if a guy wants to sell a particular product, build a rifle a certain way,engage in a certain legal activity,he is free to do so.If you don't like it,want to buy something different,don't choose too engage in LR shooting....that's fine.

But I am a bit embarassed at the abuse this guy has taken on here and do not feel it's been justified.I don't go for public lynchings and never have,just because someone happens to disagree with what someone else is saying or doing.

If you are writing Burns a check for one of his rifles you can say anything you want...if not,take your business elsewhere and stop the stupid, needless criticism.

If LR hunting isn't your bag....that's fine ,too. I belong to the same club.......but just because I can't do it,doesn't mean someone else can't.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.