Originally Posted by dubePA
Have "known" the rascal since 2001, from another now-defunct site. He grates on some, others are grateful for some of his tidbits, some can't stand him.

Lots of folks on this planet, not everyone is gonna like everyone else. Got a suspicion that some wouldn't like him even if he'd co-authored a Dale Carnegie course?

Primarily, because while they're stuck all week behind a desk, or some job they hate, ol' Grumpass is generally muckin' about in the woods or on the water? Just a hunch. ;O)

There was a bunch of us got here by way of the old "shooters" site . I was having conversations with Larry about the 338 RUM when he left there for here so I followed .

I've always thought that "envy" explained why some folks seem compelled to mix it up with him verbally .He ,OTOH, seems to thrive on contention.I never have gotten the impression he thought he knew more about a particular subject than anyone else in the world. But he damn sure claims to know more than whoever is in his sights at the moment .grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place