Originally Posted by 340boy
Stick knows his way around a camera, it seems.
Would be curious to find out what he 'runs'.
cool

Had my Canon 1D Mark 3/17-40L combo in the pack today and think highly of it,for beating upon in general and fending weather conditions.

[Linked Image]

Ordered the Siggy 50mm F/1.4 the other day,while setting on the tarmac awaiting a connect home and hope to gun some Chrome with it,these next week(s). Wanted it for bokeh blowout and perspective pokes,via razor thin DOF. I think THE sleeper glass of All Time is the Tammy SP AF28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di Macro...I love that thing. Generally have the Canon 70-200 F/2.8 and 100-400L in the bag too.

Had prolly "too many" bodies for a spell,with a 40D,1Ds,1D MK2n and 1D Mk3 in the bag...but begrudgingly tripped the '2n. So I shoot all 3 Canon DSLR sensor sizes and am a Crop Slut. Will revisit the 1Ds with the 50/1.4 melding,if only in fairness,as ISO latitude was one of it's greatest hurdles.

Will have to sort through here and catch up with the Whining.......................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."