Originally Posted by 65BR
G - yes he does, and I think his tone and delivery has improved, and content very much of value.

Sometimes losing the riddle might convey even more value to folks, but he shoots straight - in what he says, and that can't be said for all - whether knowingly done or not.

I welcome it.

I won't opine on his delivery and tone. He comes across as an azzhole for sure...

The guy won't recommend and usually won't bash something he hasn't tried. He backs with great conviction what he knows works from his own experience... I do the same and can respect that. Toyota, Ruger, Leupold, Danner. Till one schitts the bed I'm good to go. If he showed up to hunt the AZ desert with all that AK gear, after I told him what to get, and bitched about blisters, he'd get "I tried to [bleep]' tell ya, [bleep]" in my camp.

I'd have to believe he's well, at least semi-educated, and likely pretty [bleep] intelligent (educated men often confuse the two).

He gets to try more schitt than most, playing in a target rich environment, having plenty of time off, whilst apparently freely enjoying a disposable income that might embarrass most poster's gross... the constant pursuit of something better and the apparent ability to afford it is how the [bleep] knows what works and doesn't. He's actually saved a wad of cash for those that will listen.

If coming across as a prick is his only drawback, what's not to like? Unless a guy just envied his means, ability, or reputation?

My experience is if you can glean what the man is trying to tell you from the riddles he rattles, there's much to be learned. Even if it is just that he thinks you a fool.

Last edited by MattMan; 12/27/10.

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB