Originally Posted by tx270
I think you took that thread as a personal attack on yourself �

This thread was not the first go-round between JB and myself, so there is some history there. He apparently doesn�t like it when someone disagrees with him.

Personal attack? Why would I think that�

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Coyote_Hunter,

After this last post of yours I have come to the conclusion that you are a hard-headed horse's ass. �

Coyote_Hunter,
I was wrong. You're not a hard-headed horse's ass, just a self-important twit �

It didn�t matter to me that JB resorted to name calling. Actually, I had a good laugh about it. Still, I don�t see how you could interpret it as anything but a personal attack.

Then he wrote this:

Calvin,

Yes, Coyote Hunter did edit a couple of his early posts on this thread, a day or so afterward. Some of the things he originally stated (and I challenged him on) are no longer there.

That, as was easily proven, was an out and out lie. In each case my last edits were made before any following post by JB so they could not have been made in response to something he posted.

Further, my edits were made to add stuff and/or correct typos, but in no case were any deletes of information made.

The simple truth is that JB a) lied about my actions and b) did so to discredit me. Like the name calling, I�d call that a personal attack.

YMMV

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.