Originally Posted by tx270

Let it go...

He doesn't have a clue what that means......

On the contrary, I know quite well what it means -- I just have no intention to do so when others keep responding in ways I disagree with.

The facts are that JB and I have had more than one disagreement and this was the latest at the time. He resorted to name calling when the facts weren�t on his side, wrongfully accused me of editing posts and deleting things in responses to challenges he made, and repeatedly and I believe willfully misrepresented my position. I call that personal attack, even if some here don�t.

I find it funny that people don�t mind piling on me, a nobody, but no one has stopped to ask JB what the facts are.

1. Where are JB�s missing posts in which he claims to have challenged me?
2. What were those challenges?
3. What is it he thinks I deleted from my posts?
4. How does he explain the fact that the timelines don�t support his claims that I edited my posts in after he made those mysterious challenges � or that the timelines in fact make his claims impossible?

Pretty damn curious myself, but JB won�t answer and his continued silence speaks volumes.

I'm more that willing to get back to the subject at hand, North Fork bullets, or not. Reader's choice.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 01/04/11. Reason: Deleted extraneous word "in"

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.