They are a super premium bullet that is "hand crafted" and you will pay that price. If what I was hunting was deserving of a super premium bullet I would shoot them. I only shoot whitetail, black bear and vermin. Factory production stuff is good enough. I never shot them but if you dig you can find testimonials of many who have used them with a great deal of success and I have heard nothing but good things. I wouldn't use them for plinking and would try to pic someone else's brain for good load data as to minimize rounds spent finding a good load. Worth it? Is what you're hunting worth it? If I was spending $500.00 or better on an elk tag $60.00 on some fine bullets wouldn't make me wince. Over the counter deer, they get the norm. I can make production bullets hit sub moa out over 350 yards. Elk at 200+ yards with my 45-70 and a 350 grainer sounds very tempting. American craftsmanship, as a former machinist I will support that. True craftsmanship is hard to find even in the US anymore, it's all automated, rough cut end product mostly.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.