Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
From Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturm,_Ruger
quote:-----------
In addition to the furor from the National Rifle Association caused by "The Ruger Letter", Ruger made additional comments during an interview with NBC network's Tom Brokaw that angered the NRA further, saying: "no honest man needs more than 10 rounds in any gun�" and "I never meant for simple civilians to have my 20 and 30 round magazines�". It has long been Ruger's policy to limit sales of those items to Law Enforcement or Military purchasers.
------------------

I think honest men and women who live near our southern border might have a need for more than 10 rounds in a gun.

It amazes me how a firearms maker can also be anti 2nd amendment

The amount of ammo that my magazine holds is for me to decide, not Bill Ruger

Just because Ruger believed in the regulation of certain aspects of gun ownership did not make him "anti second amendment".

That quote above only makes him "anti high capacity magazines for civilian use"...

That may not fit YOUR world view, but it sure as hell did not make the man Anti- Second amendment.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt