I picked up a box of 210 TTSX to try with some IMR 4350 I stockpiled for the .30-06, and if that doesn't work I'll try the R19. I drank the kool-aid and now shoot only copper in the field (to keep lead fragments out of the meat and gutpiles) but once I have a good hunting load I'm going to look for an inexpensive lead core bullet that mimics the ballistics of the Barnes, to use as a practice load.

This rifle came fitted with a Hogue stock and Timney trigger and is scoped with a Leupold 2.5x8. The only thing I plan to change is that it came with a fixed muzzle brake. I'm hoping my gunsmith can make it removable and set me up with a thread protector for hunting, to keep the barrel at the original 24". If not I'll have him cut the barrel behind the brake and leave it at 23". We've been having some poor shooting weather here but I'm looking forward to test firing it soon using 200 gr Winchester powerpoints that came with the deal, then working up hunting loads this spring. Thanks everyone for the feedback!