Originally Posted by Waders
And just to clarify, I don't have any opinion of John Burns one way or the other. I just can't understand some of the things people say/do here. It's just odd..
I don't think that there is anything odd about giving props to a guy that has been grilled without mercy concerning his rifles and then turning into personal insults aplenty. When the gentleman from Montana offered up the idea of a long range shoot there, John showed up and from the sound of things, represented himself and his equipment very well. My point was that he had the character to put his reputation on the line in a real world shoot. Good for him. Without going into a long history lesson John has challenged his detractors to prove their rifles and skills. Put up or shut up was my take on the whole deal and John had the character to put up and others did not according to the names that I have read listed on the "Let's Meet In Montana" thread. I re-read my OP and I did NOT tell "everyone" to STFU. That was meant for John's group of personal critics.