I took a woman out deer hunting a couple of years ago. She had shot two rounds TOTAL through a high powered rifle before the season to get a feel for the trigger. She is not a shooter at all, but knows how to squeeze the trigger.

I found her a nice 4x4 mule deer buck at 535 yards. I sat her butt down over shooting sticks, dialed the nobs to 535 yards and told her to kill it. Perfect shot, 7mm-08, 120 grain bullet went through both shoulder and exited. Buck dropped and was dead. She did not need all that fancy computer calculation crap you talk about. Dial it and kill it. It really is that easy. laugh I have done it more times than I can count.

Two weeks later, I took another non shooter deer hunting. He hasn't shot any high power rifles, but again, had great trigger control. I found him a buck at 481 yards. I laid him down prone, dialed the nobs, a couple of clicks for wind, range 481, and told him to hit the switch. Perfect shot, dead deer, .25-284 100 grain Barnes XLC.

No, I don't shoot animals at 1,000 yards, nor do I shoot Bench Rest. 700 yards is my personal limit on game. Range, dial, squeeze, punch a tag. You make is sound WAY more complicated than it is. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.