Originally Posted by Flinch
The only wind to account for comes out of your pie hole, so no, I don't need to account for it.

...."range, dial, squeeze" did you miss the DIAL part? There is a windage and elevation dial on my scope. Do you have one, or did that go over your head too? Yup, your reading comprehension and skills still suck. Dial windage, dial range...idiot. Pull your head out of your asss and pay attention.

Now that you know everything and have given up on society, you can go away....please...for the sake of everyone that actually knows a thing or two.

SO where are all these records and kills you have? Still don't have any? Didn't think so. Run along little boy. Flinch

Ya know, I don't tend to post braggin pics all over the internet because it just doesn't bother me. And I think its rude to brag. Why should I have to prove myself, there are more than a few here that know me and have seen me shoot. I don't have time for your little crap, but there is a bunch more to shooting long range shots than just dialing the info in. First you have to know what the info is. THats not an overnite thing that just any joe can do by picking up a well built rifle.

But to quell your little bitching session, I found a few items to take a few pics of last night. There is more and its still boxed up and actually there are more plaques that have been boxed up. And htere are plenty of copies of match bulletins RE shooting.

My suspicion tells me that you won't believe what I"m showing here anyway, but what the hell, lets put it up since you think I aint' never been anywhere or done anything.

John, even though I disagree wiht pricing as you are well aware, my sincere apology for dragging this off topic. And my apologies that I simply don't have time to travel and shoot at this point in life. Give it a few years to catch up, we'll go play, I have had too many family deaths and that has taken too much time in family care and the resulting being way behind in taking care of properties we own. Jeff

[Linked Image]

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....