Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Calvin
The price is just one part of why John catches crap. The "not willing to talk specifics" gets him a few giggles.

Calvin,

A small group of loud whiners hardly constitutes catching much crap. grin

Funny how none of the gigglers/whiners showed up for the shoot.

Come to think of it there were a few, shall we say, �knowing smiles� if someone said something about Paradise Alaska (wherever that is) or something called a �Montucky� (whatever that is). cool

Thank you for saying what I tried to say but apparently don't have post count enough to lay out my case for some. I apologize to you John for opening up an old can of worms and letting the stink out. I guess that the mere mention of your name seems to incite some individuals. My post was never about your business. It was always about the fact that you showed up and put your reputation on the line while others choose to let the internet do their talking. Again, I applaud you and you have earned my respect (for what it's worth....not much on here, grins) for being a stand up guy. Action speaks louder than words and your action spoke volumes about character. That shoot looked like a lot of fun, even in bad weather. It almost makes me want to start long range shooting. No, not really but it did look like some cool shooting to go with the cool weather.