They're in AZ. Check them out on line. You gotta have the BT turret on a Swaro Z3, Z5 or Z6. Their custom turret covers the bottom aluminum ring and acts as a filler for the 2nd and 3rd rings in the BT system. The specific yardage is laser etched into the anodized finish of the aluminum piece, so as to correspond to the correct setting at each range for that specific load. It uses the BT zero stop and you get nearly a full turn to max range. If you zero at 200, you'll get 650 or so yds. max. with the .300 Win Mag or gun with similar trajectory. On a .257 Wby, zero'ed at 200, probably near 800 yds.

Bad part, you get only one load and one turn, vs. the M1 type turret. But, you have a zero stop and it's in yards, not MOA's. So, you don't have to have a chart to translate MOA's into yards. Target and long range shooters like the M1 with more than one turn, but it has no zero stop, which can cause confusion in the heat of battle. I like the simplicity of the CDS and BT systems, especially the zero stop. I understand the attraction of the M1, it's just not what I need. I'm a hunter, not a long range rifle shooter.

DF