Originally Posted by ehunter
I have thought about the CDS systems a couple of times I have 2.5x8 on 2 of my guns but the fact its unprotected and I hunt in a lot of brush I just don't want to take the chance on it turning and truthfully I have not ever shot at game over 300 so I decided to go that way. I will be interested in your experience.

I ran across them while doing some research on the internet. They look very nice but I don't know if they come with the CDS and also I was in the market for 2 good scopes which cost as much as one VX6. Now I will have 2 of the VX3 3.5-10x40's coming in this week, both with the CDS. I don't think you can go wrong with the VX3 scopes though as they are pretty good.
[/quote]

ehunter, that was one of my concerns also. If it does end up being a problem, I can just go back to the moa turret that is supplied with the scope. We'll see. I guess there's only one way to find out blush. I guess that is one of the nice things about this scope, you have many options and the turrets change out very easily.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA