I met the previous owner of Black Widow bows at a traditional bow expo in my area, as well as one of the 3 current owners. They are an awesome company, as are many traditional bow companies.

Anyway, if your not willing to throw down the money for a high end bow, I would jump all over the $100 Grizzly offer, I have 2 of these bows (one set up to bow fish, a 1976 model which has been refinished) and a 1978 model which is all original. They both shoot awesome and I paid right in the $100 range for each of them.

I also have a Hoyt Pro hunter, Sky brand Hunter Supreme(made my Earl Hoyt Jr.), and a Hoyt Game getter II. I can't say I dislike any of them, I love Bear traditional bows more, but just can't afford most of them, especially the original "old school" models. So I go to Hoyt instead (also a Hoyt Compound shooter, I'm not actually a traditionalis at heart).

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!