Originally Posted by ClarkEMyers
Agreed that my own choice is the Accubond; agreed also with those who point out the Accubond by design sheds weight and so disagree with any who think the Accubond is the answer to the question as asked.

Then too my preferred elk rifle is a .375 bore with the 260 grain Accubond at nothing like the speed indicated by the OP. For the indicated speeds my preferred bullet is the Barnes MRX in 308 which both benefits from and can use the speeds indicated.

To the question as asked I'd suspect the Hornady or the Scirroco. On the other hand lacking wide experience,

-I'm inclined to be a good enough is good enough type along with using enough gun and not asking a cartridge to punch above its weight (and these days cartridges can reach higher than they did when I formed my ideas and experience)

I'm inclined to suspect the question is asking for deeper penetration and a bullet that retains 100% of its as loaded weight while assuming the shape of a round ball will certainly disrupt tissue for so far as it goes but may stop sooner than a long shank as is typical forex of the monolithic bullets.

The only person I've known at all well who has killed truckloads of game did so working for the govt and used mostly military ball - placement will always work.
laugh! Thanks for pointing that out, in my rambling about bullets I failed to answer the question, the Interbond gets my vote as toughest of the chosen three.