Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
You will stand corrected once again...

On any edible animal that is harvested the meat is donated to those in need (Low Income, elderly, single parent families, etc)and nothing goes to waste...

The bullets I posted were all taken from a dead animals... I don't put my trust in fish tanks, soggy phone books or jello to let me know how a bullet will perform in an animal... Nothing IMHO will produce the results of a game animal on a bullet... Obviously you KNOW otherwise...

Any bullet when placed correctly will kill an animal... A piece of gravel launched at 2700 fps will kill as long as it is placed correctly... Shot placement trumps all...

Congrats on the many kills with an Accubond... I'm sure you numbers are astounding... I await the pictures of said animals if only to rub my nose in it...

I still recall your count from the season on another forum and it was simply astounding, truely seveal lifetimes of experience for anyone else I have even heard of.

Any comments on getting the Swifts to shoot well? I burned up a box or two in a .270 with a variety of powder and lenghts but did not get the results I was looking for.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper