I understand I have not been posting or a member here for a lengthy amount of time but everyone here was new at some point. I am posting of my experience only. Accubonds have always performed amazingly for me and I will continue to harvest and fill my tags with them.

I questioned elkhuntinguide's comment on Trucks Loads because I found that hard to believe. I have seen other posts directed towards him as not being what his User Name would suggest thus the reason for my disbelief.

His recovered bullets seemed odd due to the amount of Barnes projectiles he has pictured. I have read numerous times on here and other forum's that most never recover Barnes projectiles. That's why I questioned what medium he was using to acquire the projectiles.

A poster mentioned his Numbers he had posted else where and I have never viewed those numbers so I have no idea the amount of game he has been involved with.

He chose to champion the Scirocco and I disagree that it is a better projectile than the Accubond. He only pictured one Accubond so his knowledge and use of them must be limited. He would benefit by their use.

I could be wrong.