Gotta challenge the idea that the poorest kids are cannon fodder for the rich. MYTH. You do not need much google-fu to find out that the lowest socioeconomic groups are UNDERREPRESENTED in the US military.

Besides that, it had about as much to do with the discussion as the names of all the microbes that cause gas gangrene.

I share concerns about the poor but, the feds are like pimps who say they really care about their girls, the poor. No sale. Whoever said a job is the best welfare program was right. Govt. dependency is corrosive to the human spirit and metastatically malignant.

In a rational discussion of this topic, global, utopian standards help no one. Where are things the best and why? Where are things the worst and why? What has proven helpful in the past? Perfection is a red herring.

Why does it matter what someone else has if they came by it honestly? I wish there was a Bill Gates in every town, a dozen in every city. The politics of envy promulgated by pandering self serving sleazy politicians (and their dirtbags - - um er --constituents) make me want to puke. Thriving people beget thriving people.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.