Okay,

for all the Wonderful folks here who are diving in on this project, which some did a simple name for it, which I am going to adapt... "Project Matt"....

I am trying to return PMs as fast as I can...

this has been less than 48 hours and the responses have been overwhelming..

for those that wish to donate, or contribute anything to "Project Matt"...please PM me.. it is easier for me to manage and follow up on...

I am running this thru my small company... on PM I am giving out that address and also am giving out my personal mobile phone number if anyone needs to contact me beyond PM....

I also want to put this out there as an idea from another forum member who desires to remain anonymous, but has done a very generous contribution for Project Matt....

There is another forum member here, who just got back from Afghanistan.. several forum members here were evidently sending CARE packages to the guys in his unit over there, during their tour...

so the Suggestion has been made to do this also for that returning forum member....

I support the idea and will commit $20 also to that project to get the ball rolling on that one...

The intended forum member probably doesn't even have a clue that he has been targeted for a little appreciation....

but it is up to you guys if you are cool with that also...

I'll post it as AFGHAN VET PROJECT TWO...

While I am at the keyboard also, I want to say that a lot of guys have complimented me for even thinking of this...I humbly thank you... but the heroes on this are YOU GUYS.. the response on this has already been substantial...

you guys are stepping right up to the plate for Matt here...

So I am the architect here... YOU GUYS are the ones that are building this....

This is already a done deal... it is all now just putting together the logistics...

If anyone out there has a really nice scope they would like to donate or sell cheap to us.. I'd like to send this to Matt with a Leupold or scope of his choice on top...wish we could make it a Nightforce or something of that sort... but we are a little short for that much.. unless some well to do forum member has one he doesn't need anymore...

I'll try and keep an up to date report on this as the gears turn...but it is moving quickly right out of the chute...

I'm proud to be on this forum with everyone of you guys!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez