Originally Posted by Seafire
as for an update of ALL Received donations today 1/11/12

I am listing the city and the amount received... I am not listing names as there were folks who wanted to remain anonymous...

Total received today added up to $665.00 and One Lee die set for 35 Whelen...

List:
1 Die Set- Seffner FL
2.$20: Culloden WVa
3. $40 Kittitas WA
4. $50 Wasilla AK
5. $20 Yorktown VA
6. $20 Greensfield MA
7. $20 Benbrook TX
8. $20 Monitorsville? PA ( 17754)
9. $20 Victoria MN
10. $100 Port Arthur TX police dept
11. $50 Heavener OK
12. $40 Longview WA
13. $100 Douglas WY
14. $20 Lake Elmo MN
15. $20 Silver Spring MD
16. $20 Gainesville FL
17. $30 Pt Townsend WA
18. $25 Palo Cedro CA
19. $25 Roswell GA
20. $20 Corvallis OR
21. $25 Eureka CA

I will also try to contact each donor via PM to acknowledge their donation but many did not put any link to their on line handle and their name.... I'll do the best I can, but if I miss someone please forgive me...

I want to thank all that have sent or pledged donations for this project...so guys were generous enough to say that if they project needs more donation to let them know... is that awesome or not...

It is an honor and privilege to be on the same web site as many of you gentlemen.....its an honor being a little piece of this also...

and remember, as soon as I get this one in the works, we are also going to do another vet who has already returned from serving over there.. another forum member...

thanks to all of you gentlemen and God Bless you for supporting this project and supporting our troops...

best regards
john chr.
seafire

Thank you to all of the above!! That's already more than I've ever paid for a rifle.

"Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist."