Originally Posted by 22WRF
"I'm sorry, but are you having difficulty understanding what you've "read?" I don't see anywhere -- ANYWHERE AT ALL -- that there were terms for an inspection period. I do not see that there were terms for a return or redress of any discrepancies if the buyer didn't agree with the condition. Savvy?"

Bricktop:

Have you seen the printed contract between the parties? Was there a written contract between the parties? If not, how do we know the terms. Is not a contract a manifestation of "mutual" assent. Here we have only heard from one party to the transaction.

Again, as I stated, only the two people in the transaction know exactly what the terms of the transaction were. And as I stated, we have not heard from the other party as to his interpretation of the terms. Therefore, as I said, it seems premature to make any sort of subjective determination of what happened. SAVVY?
Just how f*cking stupid are you? Has anyone ever quantified that for you? On a scale of 1 to 10, with a 1 being just f*cking dumb and 10 being a blithering idiot, where do you rank?

As I recall, the seller stated he never agreed to any inspection period, did he not? A yes or no answer is all that's required.

I also recall that the deal was brokered via an internet message board, was it not? Again, a yes or no answer will suffice.

Since this transaction was brokered via the internet, logic -- that quality that you desperately need at this point -- would dictate that like the vast majority of transactions brokered via this internet message board, the terms are set via verbal or email agreement. Would that be correct? Yes or no?

And it appears that those terms included the sale of a rifle which was completed, does it not? Again, try and dig out a yes or no answer the best you can.

And it also appears that the buyer is now trying to change the terms of the sale upon completion of the deal, does it not? Yes or no, please.

GAME OVER, DUMBASS.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.