Originally Posted by Longarch
Originally Posted by privatepilot
I have already answered your questions

No you haven't. Do you agree that what I originally posted including the picks is work-for-word from our email conversation?

Yes, let's see the side-by-side pictures. I also have the original pictures of Don's rifle I can post.

Jeff

Donnie, oh Donnie, where for art thou Donnie? Hmmmm. Must have bled to death after trapping himself and having to knawl his foot off to escape.....

First off...

Donnie.... Please answer my question.

Secondly...

Per your last email to me this morning...

Donnie, "You better do some more research then because the rifle Don Higgins sold me is not the rifle you seen pictures of. I will send you pics of both of my stw rifles today. Its amazing how you think you were helping your friend out and actually you just hurt him. Don threatened to sell the rifle to the highest bidder if I shipped it back, so I decided to keep it as my shooter and sell my other. I will send pics of both shortly, and will also forward all of the info to the admin at 24hr. Higgins is a piece of [bleep], who doesn't describe his guns correctly. My rifle is exactly as described, even have the load it shoots if you need to know that."

Here's Don's gun. Please try to explain why the pictures that how I posted earlier supposedly are pics of your gun. Here it is in the FFL shop where it was shipped from.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The rifle had and still has not been cleaned as it was before Don shipped it. I personally inspected the rifle and requested he clean it before he shipped it to you. I'm now glad that he didn't. It has the same butt scuff that you claim your rifle has. Man, you just can't come clean can you.

"Blessed are those who give without remembering and receive without forgetting"
-Elizabeth Bibesco-