Jeff

I am not a judge, that is for sure. But I do know a lot about the human condition and human frailty. I think the buyer here had remorse when he received the gun. I think he felt he paid too much for it because he probably wanted to resell it needed to get it for less than he did in order to make his sale.

But I think every single person who posted on this thread has done the very same thing in their life, not just once, but on many occasions. I think everybody has made buying decisions that they later felt regret for. And I think that everyone has gotten into arguments about wanting to return something that they regretted purchasing.

But I don't think the intent was to scam. I think the intent was to rescind a bad decision. And hopefully the buyer will from now on structure his deals more carefully, and hopefully everyone who has read this thread will structure their deal with a clause that allows for an inspection period.

But I did not come to these conclusions until after I saw what was offered by both parties, and I did not come to these conclusions based on what happened with other transactions by either party.